다이슨 웹 사이트는 쿠키를 사용하며, 당사의 사이트를 계속 방문함으로써 귀하의 장치에 쿠키가 저장될 수 있음을 허용합니다.
저희가 사용하는 쿠키의 자세한 내용 및 삭제나 차단에 관해서는 쿠키 취급 방침을 참고해 주시기 바랍니다.
Speak to a Dyson Expert on 0800 345 7788. Our Dyson for Business UK-based helpline is open 9.00am-5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am-4.30pm on Friday, closed Saturday and Sunday.
For both general and rental enquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a meeting
To request a meeting with a Dyson Expert, you can call us on 0800 345 7788, email us at email@example.com or complete our online form.
We'll contact you within one business day.
Simply click the live chat icon to exchange messages with a Dyson Expert.
Dyson’s policy is to conduct all our business in a legal, ethical and responsible manner.
We recognise the necessity of environmental stewardship to the long-term sustainable growth of Dyson, through the protection of our employees, the people working within our supply chains, and the localities in which we operate. We must ensure that any business decisions consider the effect on the environment, and that any impacts are appropriately addressed and sufficiently mitigated.
At Dyson we are committed to doing more with less by creating high-performing, efficient machines and technologies that use fewer resources. We are in the business of manufacturing; therefore we must address the environmental impacts of our products and our operations, and support our suppliers to do the same.
We are constantly looking to improve our impact on the environment. Dyson’s current environmental commitments include the following, but remain under review as we push harder to be better:
- Measure the environmental impacts of our operations and products, set targets for improvements and monitor progress against those targets in areas including but not limited to energy use, greenhouse gas emissions, water consumption and waste
- Design products, packaging and behaviours using a mechanistic-based approach, to reduce adverse environmental impacts in production, use and end of life
- Reduce primary material demand through the reduction, recovery and reuse of resources
- Improve resource efficiency, targeting waste and addressing pollution across our global operations, including further adoption of renewable energy supplies
- Ensure that employees have a level of knowledge and understanding appropriate to their environmental responsibilities and are aware of actions they can take to reduce their impacts
- Support Contract Manufacturers, suppliers and subcontractors to adopt the same environmental commitments
- Complete an annual review including progress against targets
These commitments are upheld by the Dyson Board with the support of Dyson’s Sustainability Team. The global challenge of protecting the environment will define the next decade. Dyson is committed to using its technology, people and influence to be part of the shift to a sustainable future.
We all have an individual and collective responsibility to ensure that Dyson contributes to the protection of the environment; it is simply the right thing to do.
Chief Executive Officer